Sunday, March 6, 2011

Don't Let The Game Play You! Play The Game!

Yesterday flew by for me like it didn't even exist. With all of the attention I have received in regards to winning this weeks Varolo jackpot and the comments I have gotten has been a bit overwhelming but well enjoyed.

Now, I have only been with Varolo since a week ago Wednesday and over the past week or so I have done quite a bit of searching online to find anything I could good or bad about Varolo. (We all have some skepticism in us) And through all of the posts, blogs and forums I have found there is one thing that keeps itching at me. I keep seeing comments from different people around the country saying they think this is a waste of their time with the fact that they are currently only making pennies per day or week. I keep thinking to myself "What is their thought process"? Maybe my mind works differently but do most people go through life with the blinders on so they can only see straight ahead? (Like the horses at a race track) Does Varolo really state that you will make a million dollars over night? I haven't heard that in any of the videos or read any of that in the help section or the blog section personally. One has to have the foresight (or atleast I believe so) to see things in a larger scope. The bigger picture. The forest thru the trees. Okay you get the point. So, to me it was somewhat surprising that many do not want to stay motivated, see the possibilities and the potential the future can hold for them if they put in the work today for an easier tomorrow. This is NOT a get rich overnight scheme whatsoever. If I make a dollar this week what will be that amount 1 year from now if I continue to put in the same efforts of building my village every day? $100 a week? $500? Well no one can truly guess that without some fancy computer program where you can input all the variables and click a button and it spews out some print out with the facts. Well I doubt that would really be that accurate too but, I do believe with hard work each and every day for one solid year a person can then begin to enjoy the fruits of their time and labor. I guess I truly have to remind myself of the 80/20 rule. Do you know this or have you heard of it before? It goes like this......20 percent of the people do 80 percent of the work and make 80 percent of the MONEY!!!!!  I learned this long ago when I was in the automotive industry. I started selling cars at the ripe green age of 19. Loved it for many years and pushed myself to be the best I could until I was in the top 10% in the country for new Ford sales. We all know what happened right? Recession!!!!! Gas Prices! GM in bankruptcy and on and on...Thus here I sit taking the same preservering approach to Varolo. Make it happen! Work Hard! Push yourself Richard!  My thoughts in my head of course.

The moral here is do not get discouraged. Keep pushing yourself every day. And even harder on the days you feel lazy. Heck, we all have those days. When your new sign ups have slowed considerably do not have a pity party. Keep pushing! Period! Push yourself some more. Varolo and your sign ups are going to be cyclical. When I sold cars if I went a few days without a sale I could not get down on myself. I had to keep finding new customers and talking to more people. Varolo is the same, it is a numbers game. The more you sign up the better chance you have of finding a jewel in your first tier that is excited and takes off and within no time that person has cracked you into your 4th tier. Keep signing them up and find more who do the same and a year from now you will sit back, pat yourself on the back and crack a cold one with a smile.

Misc Jottings:

Within the next 3 to 5 weeks per my conversation with Mr. Prince yesterday he said that Varolo is going to be rolling out some new exciting features for you and also has some more exciting news as well. Again, I am sworn to secrecy but from what he mentioned to me this is going to be fantastic and awesome and I cannot wait.

Many times today I was messaged by other members of Varolo asking to pick my brain as to what I have been doing to grow my village, how to keep the downline people excited and many other topics. Thus, I have decided at a minimum of once per week I will post here on my blog the techniques I have been using and how some things have worked and some not so good. Stay tuned more on this later.

There is no I in Team. We have all heard this before and I must admit it holds very true here with Varolo. Taking a moment to thank James Richards (My Sponsor) for his insights and allowing me to bounce idaes off of him. Between the two of us we have worked together collectively and have put together some solid strategies for building our villages. I will also post here weekly the ways we have gone about this and how those ideas put into action have built our villages in less then 2 weeks to over 1200 combined. Again, more on this later so please stay tuned.

I will also be speaking to you about goal setting with Varolo. It helps to keep the sanity....More on this also in future blogs.

And lastly (as I am sure your bored as all get up now) to offer me a helping hand and some love by taking a moment before you leave my page to click on a couple of the ads on the right or bottom of the page. I would truly appreciate it and it will come back to you ten fold for taking a minute to click it...Hey that rhymes with the TV show.

All in all I want to thank you all once again for all the great comments today and the love you have all shown.

Have a super night and I hope you enjoyed the read. Please leave comments as it not only helps me it helps all of us.

Keep On Keepin On!

Richard


Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/Offthehook67

My Face Book (Add Me)
http://www.facebook.com/offthehook67