Sunday, March 6, 2011

Richard Thole is Varolo's Week 4 Jackpot Winner

Sunday, March 6, 2011

This weeks jackpot winner is Richard Thole of Coon Rapids, MN.  This is what Richard said:

Yesterday around 6:30 pm I signed into my email and was scanning through the new emails and I almost fell off my chair when I noticed an email stating I won this weeks jackpot…I was like no way! With all the people here on Varolo (Some 54,000+) I never thought I would win. It was only a minute or 2 after I read that that my cell phone rang, 800#…Should I answer? Good thing I did and low and behold it was Mr. Kevin Prince. Yes that’s correct! I ended up having a 20 minute or so conversation with him. This morning I am still taken aback that Mr. Prince called. I have been in sales and sales management for 20+ years and the one thing that has always been a common denominator is doing the little things (like a simple phone call) to help build relationships.

I want to take a moment and thank Varolo and the opportunity they are providing all of us that can see the forest through the trees. I have been excited ever since I signed up with Varolo less than two weeks ago. My village is growing daily and currently sits at 238.

I have done a few things to grow at that rate in less than two weeks. I have written and posted a blog.
http://offthehook67.blogspot.com/

 I intend to repost weekly on this blog with ideas and tips to help others grow their village. Also, I connected this blog in two different apps to my Face Book page.

One of the most important things I have done (well actually two things) is to send a welcome email via the Varolo email to every new person who signs up in my village. I offer them help, try and get them excited and offer them my regular email address so they can contact me with any questions or ideas. Secondly, I offered help to anyone on my 1st tier. Meaning, I offered to help them get their village started. By doing so it has helped me get my 2nd tier off the ground which in turn broke open my 3rd and 4th tiers respectively.
I have also sent out an email saying Follow me on Twitter.
http://twitter.com/#!/Offthehook67
This allows me to make tweets that keep those in my village and following me excited and up to date. I also added an RSS feed from Twitter to my blog.
And of course there is Face Book
 
http://www.facebook.com/offthehook67

After speaking with Mr. Prince last night I want to leave you with this: In the next 3-5 weeks there is some very EXCITING changes coming with Varolo for all of us to use and succeed.
I am sworn to secrecy!
Richard Thole